- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service”
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with team, residents and families as well as external community resources.
- Graduate of a recognized P.S.W. certificate program.
- Experienced in geriatric, rehabilitation or long term care.
- Solid English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate
Physical Job Requirements
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Use both hands and feet on a regular basis to perform physical assisting duties.
- Bend, kneel, and work with arms raised for periods of time.
- Walk and stand on a variety of surfaces for at least 4 hrs per day.
- Climb stairs, operate elevators, lift luggage and move small equipment and furniture.
Hours of Work: 30 – 37.5 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
We offer a comprehensive wage and benefit package, company paid uniforms, an employee recognition program and much, much more.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position. Please be advised that due to the large volume of candidates only those required for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Note: the successful candidate must provide proof of a satisfactory current criminal record check with vulnerable sector screen and an up to date TB test.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields