What You Will Do:
Collaborate – Work with the Executive Director and members of the management team to coordinate compelling tours and to sell the advantages of the residence.
Manage – Effectively manage the entire sales process, using the Revera Way to Sell, and effectively close qualified prospects while actively managing the lead database.
Roll-up your sleeves – Actively promote the retirement residence through outreach, marketing, tours and the coordination of events that showcase and promote the retirement residence as a residence of choice.
Comply – Effectively master and utilize the “Revera Way to Sell” program, sales standards and communications systems as per company policies and standards.
Cultivate – Build and maintain strong relationships with the local community, current and prospective residents, employees, and managers along with the regional support team.
Create – Elevate and deliver a “Best In Class” sales experience partnering your creative sales expertise with Revera’s proven sales process.
What You Bring:
- Business Degree with a major in Sales, Marketing, Communications and or Public Relations, or a background in a service industry- related position
- Two (2) + years of experience and proven success in direct sales
- Customer and relationship building focused sales experience
- Experience and ability in common business applications, including a CRM system
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel within the local community responsibility
- Values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion & Excellence
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one.
What We Offer:
- Competitive sales focused compensation
- Support from your Regional and National Team
- Technology to help you do your job better
- Benefits and Pension Package
- Better work life balance
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields