A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in maintaining a physicaland social environment in the best interests of residents
- Obtaining and administering medication and treatments as prescribed by physician
- Monitoring responses to treatment plans
- Documenting and reviewing medication and treatment sheets for accuracy and compliance with physician orders, professional standards, federal and state regulations and company policy
At Brookdale, you will enjoy a rewarding career with a forward thinking company while receiving an impressive portfolio of benefits designed to help you maintain a comfortable lifestyle for you and your family, including • Major Medical • Dental• Vision• Flexible Spending Account • Short-term Disability • Long-term Disability • 401(K) with Company Match • Life Insurance • Tuition Reimbursement • Paid Vacation & Holidays • Continuing Education • License Reimbursement
- Current Practical Nursing Licensure (LPN) in the state of FL
- One (1) year of nursing experience in an Skilled Nursing setting
- Flexibility with schedule
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields