Responsible for performing general housekeeping duties in resident suites, public areas and support areas as assigned while meeting or exceeding Sunrise's quality standards. Such responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the commercial laundry in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition.
- Collecting, cleaning and redistributing the community laundry.
- Properly sorting, washing and drying linens following the approved laundry procedures.
- Responsible for trash collection and removal and maintaining trash receptacles and collection areas in a clean, sanitary manner.
- Assists Care Givers and Department Leaders with resident care when requested.
- Desire to work with seniors.
- High School diploma / GED preferred.
- Able to provide housekeeping and laundry services in a resident centered environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work semi-independently without direct supervision by following all community procedures and guidelines and having the ability to follow through on assigned tasks,and demonstrates initiative.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields